Beard balm should be a part of the grooming tool box of every bearded gent. It conditions and moisturizes both the hair and skin beneath and tames those wiry whiskers.
A healthy, thick beard begins with clean, healthy skin. Washing your face regularly stimulates circulation, exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin cells, and opens up the pores. After cleansing, apply a beard balm to moisturize the skin and hair follicles. In return, you’ll notice increased beard growth as well as less itch and dandruff.
Our beard balms are made of natural ingredients with no petroleum products or phthalates:
- Fractionated coconut oil – Rich in antioxidants and stimulates hair growth; also moisturizes the skin under your beard and can prevent dryness and beardruff
- Beeswax – gives texture to the oils creating a balm; Coats hair follicles for manageability and seals in moisture
- Sweet almond oil – Rich in magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E; Stimulates hair growth, fights dandruff and soothes inflammation
- Argan oil – Adds shine and softness to your beard and keeps the split ends in check; Softens the skin under your beard and keeps it well moisturized; Penetrates facial hair pores where it enhances elasticity and stimulates beard growth; Contains antioxidants and vitamin E
- Jojoba oil – Contains vitamin E and B complex vitamins and minerals that stimulate beard growth and soften your facial hair; Prevents breakage and split ends
- Aloe extract – Soothes irritation, fights aging, and moisturizes; Can have a cooling effect on your skin.
- Vitamin E – Nourishes and protects skin from free radicals; Prevents beardruff and relieves itch; Also preserves other oils in the formula
Beard Balm isn’t just for facial hair. It makes a great daily moisturizer for those tough faces that could use a bit of softening.
How to Use
Using the back of your thumbnail, scrape out a pea to dime sized amount of balm and rub between your palms to emulsify. Run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and working up, making sure to rub balm into the skin where your beard grows to nourish the hair at the roots. Reverse and run your fingers through your beard in a downward motion from top to bottom, spreading the balm down the hair follicles. Don’t forget your moustache and the hair around your mouth. Brush through with a natural boars hair bristle brush to help straighten your beard, or scrunch hair in fists to accentuate curl.
Au Naturel Beard Balm$10.00 Add to cart
Orange Cedarwood Beard Balm$10.00 Add to cart
Tobacco and Bay Leaf Beard Balm$10.00 Add to cart